ODL News and Announcements
- MIT and Harvard present Insights: a collection of interactive data visualizations for all MITx offerings
- MIT and Harvard release working papers, including HarvardX and MITx: The First Year of Open Online Courses
- New MITx courses for Spring 2014
- Come hear xTalks: Digital Discourses
- MITx, edX team up with City of Chicago to bring high school students MOOC-style learning
MIT Office of Digital Learning
Recent innovations in teaching methods and educational technologies, combined with developments in open access, have created an exciting opportunity to rethink the learning environment for students at MIT and around the world. Using digital methods to transfer information outside the classroom will enable professors and students to spend more time together building the knowledge, attitudes and skills that students need to become great thinkers and doers. Building on these trends, the mission of the Office of Digital Learning is to help the MIT community lead the world in education by creating, using and leveraging learning technologies and digital instructional content.