- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables within budgetary constraints and scheduling requirements against strict deadlines.
- Ability to understand and develop productive work relationships with faculty, MIT departments, and outside vendors; ability to influence and to resolve conflicts with a win/win attitude.
- Ability to maintain high standards of design and production quality, content integrity, and the cleared status of all intellectual property ownership and attribution.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis and create reports.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge and experience in the areas of
o Browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer). Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
o Working with databases
- Excellent oral and written communications skills at all levels, including senior management, faculty, academic support staff, engineering and technical staff, collaborators of all kinds.
- Must accept personal responsibility for task fulfillment and job performance; must be self-motivating, professional, and comfortable with ambiguity in a diverse organization.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Well-organized, committed, accurate, thorough, and punctual, with meticulous attention to detail and follow-through.
- Familiarity with copyright law and practice is a plus.
- Experience working with faculty in higher education environment is a plus.
- Familiarity with MIT course structure and curriculum content is a plus.
- Project management experience.
- Broad knowledge of instructional/educational technologies and related applications
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher.